Saturday, May 31, 2008

a Rojak entry

This is called a rojak entry because it records different events.

First, it's about the "aftermath" of my final exams. Well, it's not really an "aftermath" because my post-final life was not bad after all. I din do a lot of significant stuffs la... other than going to the hospital for my project, i spent most of my days "facing" my laptop: 'on-call' lar, watching movie online lar, playing online games lar, blogging lar, reading news lar... bla bla bla... Haha...basically i was almost rooted into the floor of my room d... =P

Then from my youngest bro's blog i knew that my mama jz learnt how to play the games in her hp.. not sure wat hp she is using now but to me this is a very shocking news! My mama sure has impressed me to the max because she was always 'technologically' challenged by all the electronic products, especially hp. Hm... this really inspired me alot!

I am now just few weeks away from the day to go back to malaysia! Cant wait to start packing my stuff n shift them over to my new accommodation. Cant wait to start packing my luggage n depart from here! (But i still have to finish my project write-up 1st.... =.=" Nvm la... no pain no gain ma~)

Ok...tat's all about my rojak entry... now i really feel like eating rojak already....

July...faster come ler~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...tats N95.papa din tell u he bought a new phone meh??
but tt phone is not d real N95 lar...
wah..u so gancheong wor??
haha..

from..
ueHanX

Wei Kang 小康 said...

hey hey... y u switched the letters of ur name like tat ar? I tot i got dyslexia when i read it? (What is dyslexia? hehe... go find out la... tell u the ans when i c u at home..) =P

Of coz gancheong la... long time nvr see (bully) u d.. hehehe~

Wei Kang 小康 said...

go home belanja me makan rojak ar, miss lim!

=P