Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Soya bean & Glucolin

Few days ago, I asked my gf a random question while we were chatting.

"What sort of drink will you associate me with?"

"Erm... you say 1st la... what drink will you associate me with then?" She asked me back.

"Soya bean (drink)."

"Why ler?" She wasnt very happy with my ans. But don't ask me why. Cos i nvr ask her why also.

"Cos soya bean (drink) is very nutritious ar... Very pure some more... same like u. Ok..your turn."

"Glucolin (a type of glucose drink)... cos it's good for the brain." She said.

"Huh???"

"Cos the brain cannot live without glucose ma... so glucolin is very vital to the body lor." She explained.

"Haha~"

(But I wonder whether I am really vital to everyone, or just to her only.) =P

2 comments:

ShuLy said...

what drink would i associate L with? hehehe. vodka..or any other strong liqueur. reason: INTOXICATING! bwahahahahaha!!!

Wei Kang 小康 said...

Wah... you associate him with alcoholic drink... not afraid of getting the oriental flush ar?

=P

Some1 is mabuk cinta-ing already lor~~ haha~