Thursday, August 10, 2006

:)

While I was browsing through the societies’ group photos in the secondary school magazines, I received a call from my bf (don’t worry, I am not a gay. The ‘bf’ here stands for best friend.) He was inviting me to visit him in his uni when his term starts in September. That was all. The call didn’t exceed 1 minute. However, this less-than-a-minute call has given me a brief happy moment. He used to be my best partner in school and had taught me many lessons which had influenced me positively. “A person should not boast about his capabilities. Otherwise, he will not be respected and be recognized as a capable individual.” This was a sentence that he told me before. Consequently, it gave me a positive influence in my life. Until now, I still always use this sentence to remind myself to be a humble person.

No comments: