Sunday, August 27, 2006

I was sick…

Yes. I was sick… for 2 days.

When I woke up on the Friday’s morning, the first thing I did was neither to brush my teeth nor comb my hair. The first thing I did was to rush to the washroom, due to the excruciating pain originated from my tummy. After visited the toilet for a few rounds (trust me, you will never gonna like to experience this… not even once in your whole life), I thought I was fine again. However, I was wrong. Hence, I went to the clinic (without making an appointment, thank god!). I was told by the doctor that my problem was due to indigestion. Omg, I think I really need to eat more vegetables and fruits d. Fortunately, after taking the medicine for 3 rounds, I felt much much better d.

The next morning when I woke up, I went to brush my teeth but still… I din comb my hair. Please dun get me wrong, it is not because that I am an untidy and lazy guy. I really dun need to comb my hair when I wake up because my hair will look ‘ok’ even some1 messes up my hair while I slp. =P When I wanted to start having my bfast, I realized that my cheek was hot (I mean the temperature)! And the 1st thing which appeared in my mind was: I had a fever. Thus, another day of 20-hr slping day!

Honest speaking, falling sick is not an enjoyable experience. However, it will be a good indicator to show that we need to pause briefly in our hectic life and have a good rest. So, between ‘REST TO PREVENT FROM FALLING SICK’ or ‘REST TO ASSIST RECOVERING FROM SICK’, which one would you choose? Well, I choose the 1st one, that’s why I LOVE TO SLEEP, whether I am busy or free. =P

Zzzzzzzz…..

3 comments:

cheehan85 said...

So are you recovering completely now?

well, nice conclusion. But unfortunately you didn't cover those people who's mentally sick. When they are going to rest, means more evil things will happen. kekeke just kidding la... I don't mean anyone (and also you ) here. I'm ok too.

ShuLy said...

Sleep? hmm..don't really like sleeping. but i dun fall sick worrr~! hahaha...! (better not speak so soon huh. =P)

Wei Kang 小康 said...

Chee han,
i still got a bit headache lar now...not fully recovered yet

Shuly,
it is so unfair lar...i slp so much still fell sick... =P